August 15, 2009

Crocs Europe Biggest Fan Competition


Crocs (yeah, the shoes I am so fond of) Europe is organizing a photo contest.

Well, I entered with the picture above. I entitled it "Crocs Cinderella".
Please, please , please, vote for me :D I'll give you virtual cookies ;)
Click on this LINK and Vote , it would be so kind...and I would so love to win 52 pairs of Crocs.
And if you hate Crocs, well, imagine...that's 52 pairs you won't have to lay eyes upon ...so, yes, you DO want me to win, as I can wear only a pair at a time!

8 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

wow 52 pairs, now I understand why you want to win :D Hope you do!

ingermaaike said...

You have my vote, such a cute picture mizz Cinderella!

Nathalie said...

Thank you so much.
I feel a bit pathetic being so Crocs obsessed...but at the same time, I don't really care ;)

RitaJC said...

Voted! Good luck!

ira said...

voted Natalie, yours is so devine! and good luck:)

Kreativlink said...

Got my vote! :)

Nathalie said...

Thank you girls! :D If I win, I swear I won't force you to look at 52 pairs of Crocs!

karuski said...

Oh gosh, this is something, never heard anything similar:D You got my vote too!