March 05, 2014

Wednesday favorites

 Cute little toadstool pillows...designed for little Ikea stools...so cute and clever :) By WhisperofthePipit on Etsy.
 "Kaiju moonlight battle" by Chetart, also on Etsy. Artist's personal website is here. I love his work. I have had La Muerte Rosa on my wall for some years now.
 A very unusual house for sale in Malibu. I really like it...it is a mix between a Flintstones house and something out of the Planet of The Apes movies. I love how the kitchen and bathroom are pretty much carved in the walls. Too bad it used to belong to some creep who had it built with slavery money.

 A dragonfly sweater by Esprit. Even though it's grey I would seriously consider buying it if it was not sold out.
 Gorgeous amazing skirts by Love to Love You on Etsy.
A unicorn sweatshirt...have you noticed the horn is an ice cream cone? Adorableness is by Jule et Lily available on Alittlemarket 


And don't forget my anniversary giveaway and sale!!!! ENTER HERE. 

2 comments:

baahar said...

Great finds again. That house looks amazing :) I like the skirts (especially the first one) and the sweater too :)

baahar said...

Great finds again. That house looks amazing :) I like the skirts (especially the first one) and the sweater too :)