April 03, 2014

Wednesday favorites ...on Thursday

Yes, I know it is Thursday...but the  weather has been incredibly nice and warm so I spent a lot of time in the garden...and not so much browsing the internet this week...
So what did I like this week...
 It was actually so warm even  in the evenings that I did some star gazing ....I saw a shooting star too *_*  This is a  starry locket handprinted by locketfox on Etsy. This constellation is Aquarius, it is not my star sign but it is the constellation I like best.
One of my favorite blogs ever! I keep checking it several times a day even though it is updated only once a week or so ;) Plumdog Blog by Emma Chichester Clark is one of the cutest things you can see on the www. If the style is familiar (tell me I am not the only one into children books) it is because Emma is also behind the Blue Kangooroo children book series. She also illustrated a version of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass . Yeah, OK, I am a fan :D 

I also played with the cats a lot, made some custom orders, finished my first guerilla gardening session of the year, cooked a lot... I guess I accidentally switched to summer mode a bit early...

No comments: