February 11, 2016

My alice in Wonderland collection - more plush toys - more Cheshire Cats really

Yeah, I know...more plush toys... 


 
A cute fluffy one from the Disney Store





 A super  grinny one. I don't remember where I got this one...



And another Disney Store one...


I just love butt shots ;)



A funny handbag one. I think I got this one in England...Too bad there's really not any room inside to actually use it as a handbag.






 This one is from Disneyland Paris.


Disney Store again...






And one of my favorites made by Sega for the Japanese market, 2005. I think it was a prize from one of those claw machines.
Ilove the button details and the poseable little paws.
And that cute tummy...


5 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

You don't live in Belgium, you live in Wonderland :)

BHB Kidstyle said...

I think the super grinny one is grinning because he just noticed that his stripes don't match. What a character!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I watched a game-play on youtube about Alice in Wonderland (the creepy game) so thought about you today :)
Your wonderland is a lot cuter than in the game though :D

Nyuta said...

Love your collection with Wonderland :) So cute!!

AToM said...

Amazing collection! I wonder how many more things you have hidden there?!