November 07, 2016

FACTS 2016 comic and anime con


I attended Facts (film, anime, comic con) again this year...after missing it last year (because they organized it a month earlier and I simply forgot).
Though I enjoyed it (mostly because of company, I'll admit) it's probably the last time I attend. Admission price for one day is now 25 euros and it's simply not worth it for me. Food  was pretty expensive and unimpressive. So I figure I'll spend my money more wisely next year and not attend. Or I'll have forgotten how expensive that was and bring my own food (but I'll looooove eatiing out...it's part of the fun for me)...
Well, there was still very nice cosplayers and memorabilia.






A stolen photo of Nicholas Brandon (Xander from Buffy). Yeah, I'm too cheap to pay 30 euros for an autograph too... Sean Astin was there too (I met him over 20 years ago...) and 2 Doctors Who...


 A perfect Pikachu


But my favorite this year was this cute Lando Calrissian :)

10 comments:

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Never been to any comic con, they host one in Stockholm every year too.
Love seeing pictures from it!

Unknown said...

We have a comic con in Bucharest every spring, and although the entry fee is cheaper, I haven't gotten the chance to attend yet.

Unknown said...

It looks pretty fun even if a little expensive.
Lando is great but Han solo was my crush when i was a kid.

ameba verde said...

love it!! I am a little freak too!
^____^

StaroftheEast said...

Never been to anything like this, I guess you need to catch the 'bug' :D

BHB Kidstyle said...

Well done for "stealing" that photo! - It's not being cheap ! That's the spirit!

Ceraminic said...

However I would like to try once:)

Paper Whispers said...

I would have stolen a photo too.............30 euros! That would buy me quite a bit! All that said, I really want to go to a comic con one time, I am not sure who I would dress up though, probably make up a creature and make the costume myself, superheros are overrated!

Unknown said...

Never been to a comic con too. Well done for the stolen photo....30 euro is really too much!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Never was to a comic con, but it seems like a lot of fun :D
And yes, I'd have stolen that picture too :D :D