November 20, 2016

Secret Santa 2016

One of my Etsy teams organized a Secret Santa gift exchange. I was spoilt (again) this year.
I received all those nice things from Karin ( her shop is CreativeCrochetShop)
and that was a double surprise as I've known Karin for a long time and she is always helping me with German translations for my shops.
Two cute keyrings

A horsie soap...I almost bit into it thinking it was marzipan...

A chocolate Santa, Xmas spice cookies (there was a whole box...), Indian spice mix, and a cool tea advent calendar. There was also a lovely pesto style mix that had already been eaten by the time I took the photo..
Karin probably didn't know, but I looooove advent Calendars. And this one is  just gorgeous and so original, you get a different tea every day. I can't wait to get started. 


There's a little booklet with a story about every tea...and that will make me work on my German too! 

8 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Such beautiful gifts! The tea bag calendar is a great one! But all things look awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Waw, you got lo luckily spoiled this year :-) Oh, realy love the tea bag calendar!

Katerina said...

Great gifts. I would love the tea calendar too. I bought myslef one last year and it was wanderful.

StaroftheEast said...

I'm craving those cookies now :)
You have been spoiled indeed :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful surprise! A lot of lovely things!

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Such great gifts! And that advent calendar seems wonderful!

Ceraminic said...

wow..... you got so many gift:)))) You're so lucky!!!

toosis said...

What a lovely surprise